Reserve your spot today for free MAFF Seminars and Trainings to expand your knowledge of important labor relations topics.
MAFF Stewards and Local Executive Board Members are invited to register to attend the Friday Seminars and Trainings at the MAFF office, either in person or via Zoom. Zoom attendees will receive an invite link to participate.
The Seminars and Trainings will be conducted by MAFF Executive Director Fred Timpner and Director Jerald James from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and lunch will be served.
Please join us for the latest updates about these Union-related topics on the following dates:
- January 19, 2024 – Collective Bargaining Training
- February 16, 2024 – Union Steward Training
- March 15, 2024 – Grievance Seminars – Discipline & Contract Interpretation
- April 19, 2024 – Collective Bargaining Training
- May 17, 2024 – Union Steward Training
- June 21, 2024 – Grievance Seminars – Discipline & Contract Interpretation
Please contact Julie Palmquist at (248) 509-7160, Ext. 231 or email her at